HPV FAQ Header Image







I just recently broke up w/ my boyfriend and during our relationship he told me that his ex fling found out she had warts. I thought nothing about it. I just now started to get little bumps on the outside of my vagina. Should I go back and tell him about it and see if he has it or not. I am goin to the doctor soon to get myself looked at?


He may not have any signs, but if he had sex with her while she had HPV, he will likely have it and be a carrier and hence now you may have it. Get it checked out.



i wouldnt tell anyone except your doctor because either your gonna get rid of it or your not and in either case your not gonna want people to know about this. Youll feel better keepin it a secret untill you''ve gotten rid of it. try to sart living healthy right away and you might get rid of it.



how long did it take to notice the bumps? weeks..months?



you should be a responsible ''grown up' and ask him about it.



you should go to your doctor any time you notice something abnormal. I think its important you tell him because if you have an STD and he has it, if he doesn''t get checked he'll think he's clean and spread it to other women.






yea I would let him know whats going on and that you are going to see a doc. keep him updated on the results also. sooner you let him know the better so he doesnt spread the virus if in fact that is what it is.



No, you get checked, let him rot =)



go get check out first to see if you really have it or not if you do be sure to tell him because there is a 50% chance that he might have it



I would tell him that you have contracted HPV and since his "ex fling" has it, it is more than likely that you contracted it from him. However, I had a specialist tell me that men can contract it, have no physical symptoms and still transmit the disease.
That is how I got it, my ex-husband was cheating and transmitted it me. There were no visible signs on him... I found out during my pregnancy exam that I had what the thought was "mild dysplasia" at the time. After freezing my cervix they found out that I had contract HPV. The ex-husband still denies passing it to me, says that he has no symptoms.



this is not a question but its important!!! if your a guy and have a bump you need a biopsy!! its when they cut the bump and sent it to get results!! wemon can get a papsmear to know....and for wemon who dont have the virus they can now take 3 vacines to prevent exposure to the more severe forms of the virus but for men the onlything we have is biopsys cut it and test it!!!







Site Map

Copyright 2001-2011 ©

Your privacy is important to us. You should know that third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browser, or using web beacons to collect information, in the course of ads being served. Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet. Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.