HPV FAQ Header Image







I have only been with one person in the last seven years. I now have a couple raised bumps in the vaginal area. A small one that doesnt bother me and another larger one, under the skin that is a bit irritating. Can I assume that these are HPV warts and that I could have only caught this from my boyfriend Ive been seeing for the last year and a half?


You really shouldn''t think it is HPV until you have went to a doctor so they can diagnose you properly.




If you do have it it doesnt mean you caught it from him. symptoms take awhile to show sometimes and sometimes they never show. you could have caught it from but you also may have gotten it from someone else. the best advise I can give you is get checked out with your doc and if it shows you do have it talk to him about how long it can take to get any symptoms. good luck girl.



this is not a question but its important!!! if your a guy and have a bump you need a biopsy!! its when they cut the bump and sent it to get results!! wemon can get a papsmear to know....and for wemon who dont have the virus they can now take 3 vacines to prevent exposure to the more severe forms of the virus but for men the onlything we have is biopsys cut it and test it!!!



If this were a guy she wouldn''''t have a "Vagina"




Site Map

Copyright 2001-2011 ©

Your privacy is important to us. You should know that third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browser, or using web beacons to collect information, in the course of ads being served. Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet. Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.