HPV FAQ Header Image







My doctor recently discovered some small bumps around my genital area and he suspected it may be warts. I am still waiting for the lab result to come back, will I know if these are warts or just if I have abnormal cells?


I would say talk with your doctor. Tell him you and your husband never had other partners before. I have heard there are other skin conditions that can form bumps on the genital area, but I can''t remember the different names. If I were you I would talk with your doctor and see if there are any other things that can cause those bumps.




this is not a question but its important!!! if your a guy and have a bump you need a biopsy!! its when they cut the bump and sent it to get results!! wemon can get a papsmear to know....and for wemon who dont have the virus they can now take 3 vacines to prevent exposure to the more severe forms of the virus but for men the onlything we have is biopsys cut it and test it!!!



i got tested for the works. I came up clean yet i still have the bumps i have had them since i was 10 and i still have them. i have been tested more than once and i have never passed it to any of my partners. i think it is nothing. i heard it was common. my older brother also has them. he came to me asking me if i knew what it was and if he had an std. i told him i have them too.



you got herpes




Site Map

Copyright 2001-2011 ©

Your privacy is important to us. You should know that third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browser, or using web beacons to collect information, in the course of ads being served. Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet. Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.